I found some cute Valentine craft ideas on the blog The Idea room. Here is the link to it http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/. There is also a link to it on Betsy's blog. I made the wreath and topiary and just love how they turned out. They were pretty easy to make. Just don't break your wreath while you poking the felt circles in like I did. A little glue fixed it. Now I am getting excited for Valentine's Day. I just love holidays.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Valentine Crafts
I found some cute Valentine craft ideas on the blog The Idea room. Here is the link to it http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/. There is also a link to it on Betsy's blog. I made the wreath and topiary and just love how they turned out. They were pretty easy to make. Just don't break your wreath while you poking the felt circles in like I did. A little glue fixed it. Now I am getting excited for Valentine's Day. I just love holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like the first one a lot. I might have to try making it.
I saw both of those and wanted to do them but I haven't. They look great.
They are so pretty! I would leave the topiary out all year!
i made the heart wreath!!! Heidi & I made them...and they turned out cute also.
that is one good lil' blog -- full of ideas!
I love them noth, especially the first one. You are so crafty. I love looking on blogs and other sites and making what you see. So awesome.
Post a Comment